Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love-Hate with the Lady

I'm having a bit of a love-hate relationship with Lady Gaga. I used to be obsessed with her. Her music in The Fame and The Fame Monster were nothing short of addicting. In her new album that's officially coming out in May, "Born This Way," I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Her first single from it "Born This Way" was a little bit too out there for me and now her new single "Judas" (out just in time for Holy Week) is equally as crazy


I'm not really sure how I feel. First of all, I'm not really feelin' the cross on the cover since the song is mainly about her giving into sin. If you ignore the lyrics then it's honestly extremely catchy and I could definitely see it on a workout playlist. Listen for yourself. I'm hoping Gaga and I can get along again in the rest of her album.

No comments:

Post a Comment