Thursday, April 7, 2011

Money Tree

I've been stuck in a rut for about... oh, almost twenty years. I have way too expensive of taste. Devon teases me about it all the time since he's on the opposite end of the spectrum - 100% practical. Currently this is more of a predicament than usual because I'm an adult and experiencing the poor financially-challenged college years. Why can money not just grow on trees? I'm finding more and more designers that I'm falling in love over! My newest find is


She has such hip, classic dresses, skirts and tunics! Some of my favorites are


Drew tunic in Blush Plumes. This would be great for a bathing suit cover up!


Kelsey dress in Taupe Links. I adore this. I would definitely consider this for a work dress with some cute nude pumps!


Kylie skirt in Greek Links. Obviously I'm a little gaga over these links patterns but this piece could transfer between seasons with no problem! In the spring, pair it with a melon-colored top, in the summer, try some blue out, in the fall some burnt orange and in the winter pair it with red for the holidays! It's so versatile aka exactly what kind of clothing I need!


Mimi top in Ivory Fleurette. It's also so dynamic. You could tuck it into a high-waisted skirt and pair it with a cardigan for a more professional environment or you could just rock it with some dark wash  jeans for a casual dinner out! Either way, it would look fabulous!



Dottie dress in Orange Lattice. Um, hello Gator gameday!? This would be perfect to sport with a cute orange or blue hairbow and some Jack Rogers sandals or some brown cowboy boots!

And I saved my favorite for last......


Tilda dress in Edie's Garden. I would love wearing this with a cardigan to church with some (brightly-colored) pumps or with some flat for traveling. I'm dreaming of this one. It's so bright, so unique, and so me.

The best part of me discovering Lesley Evers, though, is that one of my favorite fashion blogs The Pursuit of Style is having a giveaway of the Sophie dress! I entered and chose the Rockridge Blue print if I win!

Tres chic, no?

If you want to look at more of her fabulous clothing, check out her website

What do you think?? I'm in love!







No comments:

Post a Comment