Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My (not so ) Closet Obsession

This week in New York is Bridal Fashion week. Of course this catches my attention as I am all about weddings. I love everything about them. All of the love, all of the beauty and all of the fun! This is appropriate timing as hello, the Royal Wedding is in 16 days. Something interesting has emerged as coming back into style... sleeves on wedding gowns.


By Marchesa



By Oscar de la Renta


By Vera Wang

Now, not all of the gowns had sleeves and some of my favorites from the showings were



By Christos (designer with the palest models)


By Monique Lhuillier





By Oscar de la Renta

By Vera Wang




By Kenneth Pool

And... you know who else has started a bridal collection? My girl, Kate Spade in her new collection "Wedding Belles"



Looks like she wanted in on the action!  (It's too bad they're not full-length, I would never consider a short dress)



No comments:

Post a Comment