Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My new favorite Paul

My old favorite Paul in middle school was Paul Frank.


Gotta love the monkeys! I had these sassy pair of pajama bottoms that said "It's All About Me" by Paul Frank that I actually still own to this day. Since the middle school awkward patterns phase has ended, I have found my new favorite Paul that is much more adult.. and he's part of a pair! Paul and Joe!


My favorite part? All the patterns! So so cute but one glitch... It's all in Euros or Pounds which means it takes some converting to figure out the hit to your American wallet. You can order online and there is so much selection!  If you want some perfect patterns for the summer and even into the fall (with their darker, warmer tones) or basically any season, try Paul and Joe.   This college girl's budget could only afford like one of these pieces a year but I just like to lust over all of their clothing! Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment