Friday, March 18, 2011

Keep Calm

I'm an engineering major. And that comes with a lot of work. This week, I had a variety of tests, quizzes and a lot of homework. This weekend I do not even get much of a break. I have a Financial Accounting exam next Thursday and a Calculus exam next Tuesday which means that this weekend will include lots of quality time with Library West. Instead of resorting to these Sad Little Crowns


I'm trying to remember some cute Keep Calms. During World War II the British government made posters for the public in the British Isles to give them inspiration to maintain integrity and strength during stressful times when there was a potential of a German invasion. The original poster


was never seen by anyone since they were destroyed for an unknown reason but decades later a couple were found in an office in Britain and the brand has since then taken off. On my usual go-to Etsy for cute, unique things has a cute little Keep Calm Shop with a bunch of these phrases that you can order in poster size!

(this would kill my boyfriend Devon, he's allergic lol)

and my favorite....

Hope these little crowns brigthen up your day. I'm on the hunt for some cute (fairly inexpensive) dresses for the cherry blossom festival in Washington, DC that I'm going to in two weeks when I go see my boyfriend, Devon.
At his football game on my last trip up to Georgetown in November
So far the only one that I'm nuts about is the Lilly Pulitzer Jonah dress which is a leeeetle out of my price range. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment