Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When is Easter, again?


I am completely obsessed with Christi from Love from the Oven. She has the most adorable and scrumptious baking ideas! This summer when I have my apartment I will definitely have to try these out. I'm pretty sure Devon would eat up almost any of these in about two minutes. One of my major problems with me drooling over this blog, however, is that I cannot eat half of the goodies she makes for a few weeks! If you gave up chocolate like me (or you crazies who gave up all sweets) for Lent, you are definitely going to be feeling what I'm sayin'. She whips up such delicious desserts for everyday that are actually really simple! Like


Chocolate-covered s'mores pops



Chocolate-dipped and sprinkle-covered cake pops



Cupcake-shaped oreo truffle pops


Oreo brownies with buttercream frosting


Are these not to DIE for?! I'm hungry just looking at them and this week she is making me especially excited for Easter for more reasons than just Jesus and chocolate... but perfect easter baking ideas. Introducing Peep Week...

Yes, that is a Peep cupcake pop (those little containers are too cute!)


Chocolate covered Peep pops


Frosted and sprinkle-dipped Peep cupcakes.

And my favorite.....

Chocolate-dipped Rice Krispie treat Peep pops!


Now, I hate Peeps, so I'd probably rip those off in about two seconds but the rest of those desserts (I suppose minus the chocolate-dipped peep pops) look delicious! How festive! Right after my exams are over, I'm going definitely going to be (attempting) to bake some of these treats! (Probably with ample help from my mother.)

For the recipes and more delicious finds.. check out Love from the Oven!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, you are too sweet! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my treats. I try to keep them fun and simple. Thanks so much for sharing them, have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete