Monday, March 21, 2011

Monogram Mania

To ease the pain of Hell Week (two exams, quizzes, homework and a project all due by Friday), I find it greatly therapeutic to shop and look at things online... particularly if those things are monogrammed. (If you couldn't tell by my signatures at the end of each post, I'm a little bit crazy for monograms.) It all started while looking for a new backpack (trademark of a nerd - the perfect backpack). Currently I have a very practical Jansport (my go-to company) that definitely gets the job done and is decorated with various ZTA pins and little ribbons to make it mine but I was really feeling the need for a change to a more stylish backpack that isn't such a bore. Sooo hello Google search..


Very smart and strategic, I know. I found the most adorable site! If you haven't already heard of her, the Monogram Chick is the monogram-obsessed's opium. I'm now a complete Monogram Chick junky. She has everything from monogrammed travel mugs


to monogrammed hospital gowns (for mommies-to-be?)


to monogrammed tennis sets that make me want to dust of my racquets and break out the tennis balls again

I never would have quit with an adorable set like this!

to the perfect waffle bathrobes that I'm dying to get! (My current super soft one is great for chilly weather but way toooo hot for this muggy summery weather seeping into my dorm room!)



to last, but certainly not least... my new backpack! Of course, the pink and green (despite being my favorite color combination.. hello blog layout?) would be replaced with orange and blue for my Gators!

Isn't it perfect??

It is black so it won't show the wear and tear it will take from my five hundred pound books (okay, I'm exaggerating just a little on the weight..) and will contrast the bright colors to display the beautiful KJE orange and blue monogram! Eeee I'm so excited! (You can really see my engineering side coming through here..)

Of course everything is so so reasonably priced! This backpack is only $27.00... total. Amazing deals for such quality, amazing stuff! Definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment