Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Break Mentality


Thank goodness it's March! Besides March Madness, Moustache March (the most repulsive March tradition), and midterms, March means SPRING BREAK!  Today I just finished up all of mine and am now officially on break.

I am newly obsessed with the website Polyvore and love to make sets of clothing/accessories that make it easy to look at these items all at once.  Of course for Spring Break, I dream of this mix of perfectly pink items. If only....


Can I pleaseeee have that adorable Lilly Pulitzer bicycle on the bottom center? I mean that's a justified $1500 spent, right? Right....

From the bottom left,
  • Jack Rogers Georgica sandal ($148, Nordstrom)
  • the perfect Lilly bicycle
  •  Kate Spade Gold Coast Small Maryanne ($375, in-stores or http://www.katespade.com/) WHICH Emmy Rossum was just spotted in 
  • Lilly Pulitzer Beau dress ($98, http://www.lillypulitzer.com/)
  • Obvious and very necessary Ray Ban Aviators ($139, Sunglass Hut or http://www.ray-ban.com/)
  • J. Crew 3" Chino Shorts ($43)... which I confess, I have a bit of an addiction to buying these. I already have these same length, same style chinos in about five different colors already. Super practical and very comfortable
  • San Diego UV Brim Hat ($50)
  • Victoria's Secret Maya Twist Bandeau Top ($24). If only I could wear a bandeau, this is too cute!
  • (middle) Lilly Pulitzer Picture Perfect Espadrille wedges... if I weren't 5'9" and almost as tall as my boyfriend in any sort of pump, I would be all over these! So springy and perfect! ... Easter anyone?
Enough day-dreaming for me, though. Time for sleep for an early workout tomorrow morning (if I can force myself out of bed after staying up this late..) and go to my favorite, hometown mall during the day. Aaahhhhh, Spring Break Mentality.


No comments:

Post a Comment