Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Write It Right

I am completely obsessed
with my new favorite paper company, Nico and Lala. AKA draining all of my time now. The blog is particularly entertaining. They make everything from labels on jars of gumballs

So perfect, I'm speechless
to calendars
Every month is a perky month

to bridal shower cards

Um, hi future me?
to creating the most splendedly perfect birthday party

N&L cups.... my favorite!
I would just keep this party favor on display
Giiiimmmeeee
This one year-old had a more elaborate party than my sweet sixteen, eighteenth and graduation party combined.


I pretty much love everything about N&L (I feel like we're on a nickname basis by now... after going through almost a year's worth of their blog..). Their sunny paper products make me happy just browsing.

These square-tray inserts are changeable!

So is there any excuse for me to have a party? Hmmm

1 comment:

  1. How 'bout, "Survived First Year of College" Party? And I think parents should be invited . . .

    Dad

    ReplyDelete