Monday, March 28, 2011

_Resolving Dilemma 1

To keep you updated on my apartment decorating process, I thought I'd share my final bedding picks. :)

I kept with the blue and turquoise palet and decided on the Everyday Percale sheets and shams



along with the Everyday Percale comforter in turquoise (this is the light blue)


The comforter will sit on the end of the bed while a white matelasse functions as the main blanket. I caved on the Barcelona shams as well to accent.


Now the only thing left to find is a monogrammed front pillow. I have found a couple of options


1. The Lilly Pulitzer La-Te-Dah lumbar pillow mongrammed in turquoise blue


2. The Pottery Barn Grand Boudoir Pillow (in blue)


3. The Pottery Barn Linen Embroidered Boudoir Pillow that is classic but I'm not really sure how well it fits into my bedroom.


I'm hoping for a solid blue pillow with blue embroidery. The search continues...

1 comment: