Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stealth

Tomorrow there is a presentation for engineering students by the an agency that helps with intelligence. I'm going to see if their internship opportunities for Summer 2012 would be something I'm interested in doing. I've always fantacized about what it would be like to be a spy or do something of the sort...
Maybe James Bond? (Sean Connery was definitely the best Bond)

As much as I love Peter Sellers and the Pink Panther movies... I would probably avoid being such a terrible spy (though he does seem to somehow get the job done despite his idiocy haha). 

Being a woman spy, though, I would of course have the have the best threads for my stealthy style. That being said, my first instinct when it comes to spy-wear would be to turn to J. Crew. They always have all the best suits!


The Aubrey jacket together with the Hayward trousers make for a pricey pair but would look fantastic as a professional spy. Or maybe


the Two-button blazer with the Cropper pant matched with this tie would be better? (Maybe the men would take me more seriously if I'm dressed like them? On second thought, that would probably cause them to make some very wrong assumptions regarding my personal life...) 

My favorite little spy get-up, though, is the Elise jacket paired with the Pleated zip pencil skirt.


I may not be in the traditional pantsuit, but I think this look would look stealthy, classy and feminine all at once. Perfect!

Although anything I would be doing for an internship as an undergrad would probably not include a cool Bond-like car or any super nimble stunt work, just going into an office in this very professional and classic style would make for a very successful mission... I mean, internship.

And as for the presentation details I learn tomorrow night, I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

No comments:

Post a Comment