Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I am a little bit Irish, so I guess I have some reason to celebrate in addition to it being my grandfather Patrick's birthday (indicentally he hates the color green).  Even though it is my favorite color, I own so very little green but I'm excited to sport one of my favorite dresses today!

The Colorful Blog by Lilly Pulitzer is one of my favorite reads and they have some adorable ideas for the best Saint Patrick's Day attire.



Any of these cute combinations matched with some cute OPI Bikini Envy Light Green ($14 salons)


I love love hair bows and with any of these cute dresses, a hair bow would look adorable. The best place to find custom, cute hair bows is on Etsy. You can get some great steals for something really unique and super cute! A couple of the best ones I found for Saint Patrick's Day are


Monograms are always a favorite and with belovedbows, you can create your own bow for only $5.00 mongrammed personally and with your choice of colors. Love it!



This really full and unique bow is made by Elle Dee Designs for only $9.99! I wish I had found this four years ago for my high school's colors!

Happy Saint Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Kiki Dress! Wow, Lilly paying homage to her new best friend!

    ReplyDelete