Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moi

After much toiling with what I would call my blog, I decided on something that is quinticentially me, Pearls. It honestly says a lot about my personality. I have a very classic, sophisticated style with some whimsical pieces here and there. That being said, you can guess my favorite brands include J. Crew,  Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch and of course, my ultimate staple, Kate Spade.

That's me!

My  name is Kathryn, or Kit for short. I'm a nineteen year-old freshman at the University of Florida majoring in Industrial and Systems Engineering with Sales Engineering and Business Administration minors. I am a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and write for The Odyssey under the Florida, Zeta Tau Alpha category.  

I lovee shopping (obviously!), traveling (I have been to over eighteen countries), weddings, home decorating, health & fitness, and anything pink & green. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment